Corporate & Community
Do you want to retrain for a new career, jump into fitness, or learn to make the most of your leisure time?
Do you want a career camp for your kids, or swim lessons or test prep help?
Or are you a manager who is looking to make good workers great? Do you need professional trainers to help your business? Would your employees benefit from taking first-rate college courses?
For all this and more, check out MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education today!
Learn more about these opportunities and more at The Center for Corporate and Community Education.
MVCC's Center for Career, Transfer, and Job Placement Services gives you a head start on finding the career of your dreams or planning for transfer to a four-year degree program.
- INTERNATIONAL BOOK DISCUSSION: Helen Barolini's “Umbertina" (UTICA/DGV) (10/7/2015)
- POETRY READING: “The Alp at the End of My Street,” (ROME/DGV) (10/7/2015)
- LECTURE: “Sex, Love, and Healthy Relationships,” (UTICA/DGV) (10/8/2015)
- MOVIE: “Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation,” (ROME/$/POPCORN) (10/9/2015)
- LISTENING ROOM CONCERT SERIES: Christopher Paul Stelling (ROME/$) (10/10/2015)
- NATIONAL FARMERS DAY DOCUMENTARY: “Farmland" (ROME/$/POPCORN/DGV) (10/12/2015)
- LECTURE: “Conundrums of Non-Profit Leadership" (UTICA/ROME) (10/13/2015)