Corporate & Community
Do you want to retrain for a new career, jump into fitness, or learn to make the most of your leisure time?
Do you want a career camp for your kids, or swim lessons or test prep help?
Or are you a manager who is looking to make good workers great? Do you need professional trainers to help your business? Would your employees benefit from taking first-rate college courses?
For all this and more, check out MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education today!
- MVCC Alumni Association Hosts Red Cross Blood Drive on April 7
- Pitches pay off at MVCC YEA! investor panel event
- Swing into Spring at MVCC
- Mohawk Valley Community College Offers Second Session of Health and Wellness Classes in Rome
- MVCC offers second session of Health and Wellness classes at the Jewish Community Center
Learn more about these opportunities and more at The Center for Corporate and Community Education.
MVCC's Center for Career, Transfer, and Job Placement Services gives you a head start on finding the career of your dreams or planning for transfer to a four-year degree program.
- LECTURE: “The Mystery of Dreams,” (ROME/DGV) (4/2/2015)
- LECTURE: “The Mystery of Dreams,” (UTICA/DGV) (4/2/2015)
- MOVIE: “Annie,” (ROME/$) (4/2/2015)
- LECTURE: “Psychology of Democracy: Lessons from Malana,”(UTICA/DGV) (4/3/2015)
- POETRY READING/BOOK DISCUSSION: “Reading the Empty Page,” (UTICA/DGV) (4/6/2015)
- ART LECTURE/RECEPTION: “Photographs,” w/ Artist Ruth Foote (UTICA) (4/7/2015)
- LECTURE: “A History of Religion in 5 ½ Objects” (UTICA/DGV) (4/8/2015)