Corporate & Community
Do you want to retrain for a new career, jump into fitness, or learn to make the most of your leisure time?
Do you want a career camp for your kids, or swim lessons or test prep help?
Or are you a manager who is looking to make good workers great? Do you need professional trainers to help your business? Would your employees benefit from taking first-rate college courses?
For all this and more, check out MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education today!
- Register online now for one of MVCC’s non-credit community education classes
- Mohawk Valley Community College Offers Intensive Personal Trainer Certification Class
- Pitches pay off at MVCC YEA! investor panel event
- Swing into Spring at MVCC
- Mohawk Valley Community College Offers Second Session of Health and Wellness Classes in Rome
Learn more about these opportunities and more at The Center for Corporate and Community Education.
MVCC's Center for Career, Transfer, and Job Placement Services gives you a head start on finding the career of your dreams or planning for transfer to a four-year degree program.
- CHAIN SAW ARTIST: 6-Time Northeast Chainsaw Carving Champion Mark Tyoe (UTICA) (5/6/2015)
- MOVIE: “American Sniper,” Starring Bradley Cooper (UTICA/$) (5/6/2015)
- MOVIE: “American Sniper,” Starring Bradley Cooper (ROME/$) (5/8/2015)
- DOCUMENTARY/FAMILY FUN SERIES: “Dinosaur 13,” (ROME/$/CC/DGV) (5/9/2015)
- LGBTQ SERIES DOCUMENTARY: “The Strange History of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” (ROME/$/DGV) (5/11/2015)
- LGBTQ SERIES DOCUMENTARY: “The Strange History of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” (UTICA/$/DGV) (5/12/2015)
- MOVIE/FAMILY FUN SERIES: “Paddington,” (UTICA/$) (5/16/2015)