Corporate & Community
Do you want to retrain for a new career, jump into fitness, or learn to make the most of your leisure time?
Do you want a career camp for your kids, or swim lessons or test prep help?
Or are you a manager who is looking to make good workers great? Do you need professional trainers to help your business? Would your employees benefit from taking first-rate college courses?
For all this and more, check out MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education today!
- MVCC to Offer Introductory Training in Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones)
- MVCC to Offer Non-Credit Professional Certificate Programs in Real Estate
- MVCC to Offer Non-Credit Professional Certificates in Legal Field
- Mohawk Valley Community College to Offer 3rd Annual Free Fitness Week January 12-15
- Take your next step with MVCC’s non-credit community education classes
Learn more about these opportunities and more at The Center for Corporate and Community Education.