skip to main content

Have You Applied?

APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION:  Candidates for graduation may apply as early as the semester before they expect to graduate.

Use the Apply for Graduation link in Degree Works (found in SIRS) or bring this completed form to the Office of Records and Registration in Utica or Rome: