Administrative Process (APROC) Workgroup
Purpose: The purpose of the Administrative Process Workgroup (APROC) is to make ongoing improvements to Banner and other satellite systems to maximize administrative efficiencies and customer service.
Charter Sponsor: President’s Cabinet
Charter Contact: VP for Administrative Services
Membership (length of term for members if applicable)
- Executive Director of Info. Tech. – Chair
- Information Technology reps (5)
- Student Records Office reps (2)
- Admissions Office reps (2)
- Financial Aid reps (2)
- Business Office reps (4)
- Institutional Research reps (2)
- Institutional Advancement reps (1)
- Human Resources reps (2)
- Rome Campus (1)
Academic Affairs administration reps (2)
- Facilitate inter-departmental communications during the feasibility, design and implementation of Banner and satellite systems initiatives.
- Coordinate testing of Banner and satellite systems initiatives to safeguard all departments’ requirements for data accuracy and efficient business practice integration.
- Develop and approve Banner Data Standards to include Banner Validation / Rules Forms as well as formulating and enforcing data entry standards.
- Recommend procedural changes or the enhancement of Banner and satellite systems processes that are shown to improve office efficiencies.
- Recommend a prioritized list of fiscal year Goals and Objectives.
- Mandate departmental procedures; determine high level policy and priorities.
- Consider how students and other customers experience our processes—both dealing with staff and self-service Banner.
- Seek to eliminate “home grown processes” and replace with baseline Banner processes.
- Encourage active participation of the College’s Banner users in SICAS Functional Area User Groups (“FAUGs”) and Operations Meetings.”
Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center
Administrative Process Workgroup (APROC)