Enrollment Management Council
Purpose: The purpose of the Enrollment Management Council is to develop and support overall enrollment priorities at the College by understanding trends and defining action steps that provide for steady and managed annual enrollment growth.
Charter Sponsor: President’s Cabinet
Charter Contact: Vice President For Student Affairs
Membership (Presidential appointments)
- Director of Educational Technologies
- Associate Dean of Enrollment and Advising
- Director of Admissions
- Exec. Director of Corporate & Community Education
- Executive Director of Organizational Development
- Academic Affairs Representative
Director of Institutional Research and Analysis
- Understand student enrollment trends and demographics
- Propose potential annual enrollment priorities.
- Recommend priorities and action steps to implement identified priorities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of action steps
- Get lost in the details
- Limit thinking with “can’t do” perspectives
- Stray from the College vision, values, mission and purpose
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be creative and think big – identify “blue oceans”.
- Think about how to increase access for underserved populations.
- Integrate your thinking with regard to the relationships between programs, services, marketing and resources.
- We invite key stake holders as needed to participate in conversations.
- What’s coming and how are we preparing to respond?
The chair and members as appropriate meet with Cabinet monthly to discuss recommendations and proposed action items.