Spring Dinner Series
- Wednesday, February 11, featuring a Greek Festival theme.
- Wednesday, March 4, featuring a Celebrity Chefs theme.
- Wednesday, March 25, featuring a German Cuisine theme.
- Wednesday, April 15, featuring an Southwest Cuisine theme.
- Wednesday, April 29, featuring a East Meets West theme.
For more information -- Call the Hospitality Management Programs at (315) 334-7702
Dinners with Distinction
We would like to welcome you to participate in our “Dinners with Distinction.” The dinners are designed to give the students a creative outlet for their classroom work. The themes, menus, recipes and food production are the endeavors of the Banquet and Catering class, Dining Room Service class, and the Baking class. They will be creating food to delight the palate and an ambiance to soothe the spirits.
Hospitality and Culinary Arts
MVCC Presidents talks about the hospitality programs
Degrees & Certificates
Dean - Center for Social Sciences, Business and Information Sciences
Utica - Payne Hall, Room 370
Phone (Utica) - 315.792.5463